Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Anchorage Trip

What a blast was had! About 15 of us from our league went down to help the Rage City Rollergirls with a bout they had this past weekend. OMG I have not had that much fun in a long time! It was also my first "in the flesh" bout to be at. Those chicks are big and can hit hard! It is a little scary that we'll be bouting against them in May! Between seeing that and the drinking and hotel shenanigans it was just wonderful. I can not wait to go down again. It should be neat because the boys and the hubby will be going also.

6 of us also got tattoos while we were there. We got FBXRG on the inside of our lips. The guy kind of sucked though because I think everyone of us except for 1 had the tattoo fade. The guy so did not go deep enough! Well, I'm going to go clean some. We still haven't gotten all of the boxes unpacked!

No comments: