Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back Home

We are back home again! I wish we could have stayed in Oklahoma longer but we do have to get ready to move! Good news with that! The husband has finally got our orders and set up our TMO appointment. We should have our stuff picked up on the 11th or 12th of August. Hopefully our house sells soon after that! The hubby still needs to get a contractor to fix up our other house. Hopefully he will do that this week so we can get that house on the market. I don't want to have to pay out the nose to keep it!

In good news I am getting unemployment again. The bad news is nobody wants to hire me to work only until the beginning of September. And to make matters worse, I don't speak Spanish. To get a job just about anywhere here you have to be bi-lingual. So I'll keep trucking along. I have a Passion Party to do next weekend so hopefully that goes well.

No comments: