Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yard Sale Time!

So it's that time of the move...time for a yard sale! Boy what fun it is going around the house and finding things to sell. You would think it would be the boys not wanting to sell things but no it is the husband. Tell me blog readers, don't you think that if it has set in the garage for the last 3 years that it is time to get rid of it! When we moved here we got a wireless surround system, do you really think that we need to keep the old wire system? I think not!

So, today I am getting as much stuff as I can and bringing it over to my friends house where we are going to have the sale. I figure if I can get it out of the house before he sees it then I am in the clear. The only thing that sucks about that is now I have to clean out the van so that I can fit all this stuff in it! I hope all this crap sells. If not it's time for the dumpster.

I don't know about the rest of you but every time we move be rent a dumpster and trash half the crap in our house. It seems that we keep a lot of stuff that we don't need too. Not this time! I am on a clean up crusade! Especially since we're down to only one of us being in the military. That means that we have a much much much smaller amount of weight that we are authorized. And you so don't want to go over when it comes to the military. They charge and arm and a leg for the overage costs!

Well folks, hate to cut this short but I need to go clean out the van and put my garage in there!

No comments: