Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Less Stressed And Very Happy!

So much has happened since my last post! I took down the old fence (by myself I might add!) The new fence is almost all the way up thanks to really good friends of ours that are super awesome! Granted the husband wasn't here and I managed to have them put it up the wrong way but oh well it's up right!

We've had two families come see the house so far. I have another family coming tonight and we have two more families that are interested too. And the plus is that all of these folks are coming before we've actually signed anything with our realtor so that means we can ask for a lower commission rate since they'd only have to deal with the paperwork side! Yippee!

I would be so happy if we got this house sold before we left! That would only leave the house in SC to sell. Talking about that home...I've bought all the supplies for the house to be painted so hopefully in the next week or so it will be done and we'll just be waiting for the contractor to fix the other things to get it sold. I am so hoping that folks get as excited to buy that home as they are with the one we're in.

No comments: