Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Be A Collage Graduat


Oh, and here is a picture of the original fearsome threesome!
Crap, I typed out this whole thing and then realized that I screwed up when I tried to add the picture. Anyways, today I got my degree. Yippeeee! The only thing that sucked was that only those that got their Bachelors got to wear the cap and gown. Well, he's a picture of me getting my first of many degrees to come!
I figured that me getting a degree says we're going to go out for dinner tonight. We're going to go to Rudy's. For those of you that don't know what that is...it is an awesome Bar-B-Q place. I can't wait! Since I got out of the military we don't go out to eat nearly as often as we did before so this will be a treat. Plus, since I'm walking a lot now I can splurge! Yum!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

AWESOME Michele! Congratulations!!